The Green Bits loyalty program allows your customers to earn points for purchases made at any of your store locations. Customers can then redeem these points for discounts on future purchases.
To get started with the loyalty program, sign in to the Green Bits back office and go to the Marketing section. From there, you can easily add or modify a loyalty reward.
The loyalty program is highly customizable and lets you specify the following features of the reward:
- Whether the reward should discount an item or the entire sale
- Whether the reward should discount by a percentage or a dollar amount
- The amount of loyalty points required for a discount
- The specific conditions in which the loyalty reward is applicable (brand, quantity, sell price, etc)
- Which user roles can apply the loyalty reward with a manager override
You can choose whether your customers accrue points per transaction or points per dollars spent. You decide how many points you'd like to to assign.
Once you create and save your loyalty reward, your customers will begin to accrue points based on the rules you established.
To apply a customer’s loyalty points at checkout, simply tap View Customer on the Green Bits register and then tap the appropriate loyalty reward. You can also view how many loyalty points a customer has from this screen.
As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.