Merge/combine multiple packages directly in Green Bits without needing to log in to Metrc. You can use package merging to accomplish the following:
- Combining leftover shake into mix joints
- Making a trim/shake mix to sell in bulk for home edibles or making concentrates
- To create unique terpene/other test result profiled mixes
- To make it easier to return or transfer like items from several different packages
Follow the steps below to merge packages in both Green Bits and Metrc in just a few clicks.
Note: this function is available only for states that use the Metrc traceability system - currently Oregon, Colorado, and Alaska.
2. Select Packages
3. Select the packages to be merged
Use the check boxes on the left to select two or more packages, then click Merge Selected.
4. Enter the new package/SKU information
In the New Package ID field, enter an available 24-digit Metrc package ID from the tags you have on hand. Designate a SKU and product to associate with the new merged package, then click OK. You'll then be prompted to review and confirm the details before proceeding. If all is correct, click Looks Good.