You may find instances where you have a single customer listed multiple times in Green Bits. Here’s how you can manually merge duplicate customers.
- Go to Customers in the the Back Office.
- Select the duplicate customer profile.
- Scroll down within the customer profile to find the Merge Duplicate Customers field. Search for the master customer profile that you want to merge the duplicate into.
- Choose the customer profile that you want to merge the duplicate into.
- Confirm the proposed merge and select OK.
When you merge a customer, the loyalty points and purchase history of the duplicate customer is added to the master customer.