You may find instances where you have a single customer listed multiple times in Greenbits. Here’s how you can manually merge duplicate customers or patients.
- Go to Customers in the the Back Office.
- Select the duplicate profile.
- Select the menu button and then Merge.
- Search for the master profile that you want to merge this duplicate into.
- Confirm the proposed merge and select OK.
When you merge a customer, the loyalty points and purchase history of the duplicate customer is added to the master customer.