After you add your inventory, you can set up your hardware in your store. Depending on the state you do business in and your set-up, you may not have all of the hardware.
Install all of your hardware, in this order:
- iPad: Activate your iPad.
- Green Bits Register app: Install the Green Bits Register app on your iPads.
- Receipt printer: Set up the printer that you will use to print receipts, depending on which printer you ordered:
- Barcode scanner: Set up the barcode scanner that you will use to scan barcodes on your products.
- Back Office label printer: Set up the wired, ethernet Back Office label printer that you will use to print pre-pack labels and paraphernalia barcodes.
- Register label printer: If you ordered a label printer to print deli-style flower labels and patient labels, set up your wired, ethernet register label printer.
- Integrated scale: Set up and configure the wired, ethernet integrated scale that you will use to weigh flower at the Register.
- Weigh station: If you ordered a separate station so you can weigh flower anywhere, set up your weigh station.
Great job setting up your hardware! Next, learn more about the Green Bits Register and reports.