Follow these instructions to download and link the Register with your Green Bits account.
- Go to the Home Screen and select the App Store.
- Enter "green bits register" and press Enter.
- Next to the Green Bits Register App, select Get and then Install.
- You will be prompted to enter or create your Apple ID and login to iTunes. If you haven't already, create an Apple ID for your store.
Open the Green Bits Register app and sign in
- After you enter your Apple ID, you can find the Register App on your home screen.
- Click Green Bits Register App to open.
- Enter your Username and Password to login.
- Admins receive an email with their usernames and passwords when you sign up.
- This is the same username you use to add to the Back Office.
- If you have an issue signing in when you switch from using a demo account in onboarding to using your own account, try unlinking and linking your tablet.
- If you have multiple locations, choose which of your Locations that this iPad device should be synced. If your store is in Nevada and you sell dual-license products, you have separate Green Bits locations for patients and rec customers.
- Name your device for tracking purposes.
If you have more than one device for your store, we recommend adding a label to your device for easier Shift Reporting and Troubleshooting.