The Register automatically prints package labels containing product and inventory information after you complete a sale for a weight-based item. For a medical transaction, patient sale information labels also print automatically.
- Connect a label printer to your Register.
- Scan the product's barcode label.
- If you are using the Integrated Scale, the weight automatically displays on the Register. If not, enter the weight.
- Tap the check mark to confirm.
- Complete the sale and take payment.
The Register automatically prints package labels containing product information and patient sale information labels, if applicable.