The Register automatically prints package labels containing product and inventory information after you complete a sale for a weight-based item. If this is a medical transaction, patient sale information labels also print automatically.
If you want any additional information to display on your package labels, add it to the Edit Inventory page of the package or lot in the Back Office before you make any sales of that item.
- Scan the product's barcode label.
- If you are using the Integrated Scale, the weight automatically displays on the Register. If not, enter the weight.
- Tap the check mark to confirm.
- Complete the sale and take payment.
The Register automatically prints package labels containing product information and patient sale information labels, if applicable.
- If you need to reprint labels, you can print right after you make a sale or print the receipt later.
- What to do if your labels are missing information.