For stores in Oregon selling hemp, labels printed from the Register are not compliant. See this guide for printing compliant labels.
The Register automatically prints package labels containing product and inventory information after you complete a sale for a weight-based item. For a medical transaction, patient sale information labels also print automatically.
- Connect a label printer to your Register.
- Scan the product's barcode label.
- If you are using the Integrated Scale, the weight automatically displays on the Register. If not, enter the weight.
- Tap the check mark to confirm.
- Complete the sale and take payment.
The Register automatically prints package labels containing product information and patient sale information labels, if applicable.