Note: If you've already created a menu in Leafly, enabling this integration will completely delete your existing menu and replace it with data from Green Bits. Once you've enabled the integration, you will no longer be able to edit your menu directly in Leafly.
- In Back Office, navigate to Marketing > Menu Feeds and select Add Menu Feed.
- Enter a Name (only visible to you) for your Menu Feed.
- Select Leafly from the Menu Listing drop-down.
- Additional fields for API Key, Store ID, and Secret Key will now appear.
- In a separate window or tab, log in to Leafly and go to Settings > Menu Manager. Select settings in the upper right:
- Copy your Leafly API Key, then paste it into the Secret Key field in Green Bits.
- Copy your Leafly Store ID, then paste it into the Store ID field in Green Bits.
- Lastly, in back in Green Bits, select Generate API Key. This key does not need to be entered in Leafly.
- Follow the steps in our Set up Menu Feeds article to complete the process.