Note: If you've already created a menu in Wikileaf, enabling this integration will completely delete your existing menu and replace it with data from Greenbits. Once you've enabled the integration, you will no longer be able to edit your menu directly in Wikileaf.
- In Back Office, navigate to Marketing > Menu Feeds and select Add Menu Feed.
- Enter a Name (only visible to you) for your Menu Feed.
- Select Wikileaf from the Menu Listing drop-down.
- Log in to your Wikileaf account and go to Profile > POS Integration. Check the box to enable the Greenbits POS integration, then select Generate Credentials.
- Wikileaf will now generate a unique Store ID and Secret Key, and populate these values into the fields shown above. Copy each of these and then paste them into the corresponding fields in Greenbits shown below, and select Generate API Key.
- Follow the steps in our Set up Menu Feeds article to complete the process.