If your store uses the Customer Queue but doesn't record recreational customers' personally identifying information, or if a customer doesn't want to provide their information, you can add them to the queue without creating a Customer profile.
- From the Back Office, select Customers.
- Select Customer Queue.
- In the search bar, enter the customer's first name or assign them a number.
- Select the Check In button at the top.
- Look at the customer's ID and verify that they are of legal age.
- Enter their Date of Birth.
- Select Check In again.
Don't select the "I have received permission" checkbox. Greenbits removes the customer's name and date of birth from the system automatically as soon as the budtender completes their purchase.
Oregon state law requires marijuana retailers to obtain and keep on file written consent to retain customer information. See OLCC Bulletin CE2017-07 for details. Oregon stores may, without obtaining written consent, create a Patient profile and save only their medical card number in the ID Number field.