If your Green Bits admin enabled the Customer Queue setting in the Back Office, you can enter new customer information, or look up an existing customer, and then add them to the queue. On the sales floor, a budtender or cashier at the point of sale can then select a waiting customer and ring up their purchases without having to enter the customer's information.
Nevada stores: If you sell dual-license products, check in recreational customers separately from patients.
Oregon stores: State law requires marijuana retailers to obtain and keep on file written consent to retain customer information. See OLCC Bulletin CE2017-07 for details. Oregon stores may, without obtaining written consent, create a patient profile and save only the patient's date of birth and OMMP card number in the ID Number field.
Check in customers from the Back Office
- Select Customers from the top menu bar.
- Select Customer Queue. Your existing customer list will be displayed here.
- Select a name in the list and select Check In.
- Verify the customer is of legal age and enter their date of birth.
- If you don't want to save the customer's information, select Check In again. Green Bits removes the customer's name and date of birth from the system as soon as the cashier completes their purchase.
- If the customer has given you permission to save their information in accordance with local laws, select the check box indicating you've received permission, enter the customer's information, and select Save and Check In.
Customers who have are checked in display on this page, along with the length of time they've been waiting.