With Green Bits, your store can accept multiple payment types at the register (e.g. debit, gift card, and cash). Here's how to get started:
First, you'll need to enable non-cash payment methods in the Green Bits back office.
1. Visit the Settings section of the Back Office.
2. Click on the Payment Methods section.
Note: If you don't see the Payment Methods option, you may not have the necessary permissions to view/edit Payment Methods. This can be updated on the Roles page under Manage Store Settings. If you don't have access to Roles, ask an account Admin to update your permissions.
3. Choose the payment methods you'd like to start accepting.
Split payments is now enabled. Now, when a budtender rings up a sale on the register, they'll be able to choose from the different payment types you've specified.
Using multiple payment methods at the register:
1. From the cash tender screen, choose Other Payment Methods
2. Choose the payment type(s) the customer wants.
3. Enter the amount for each payment type and tap Save.
4. When you're finished, tap Tender.
Note: You'll be able to see the order total, how much is remaining, and how much has been tendered at the bottom of the screen.
When the sale is complete, the order summary screen and receipt will display all of the payment types that were used for the sale.