You can use the Weigh Station to weigh and print package labels for deli-style flower separate from the Register. After you budtender weighs and prints package labels for flower, customers can continue to shop for edibles or non-cannabis items. When they’re ready to check out, your budtender scans the QR code from the Weigh Station label at the Register.
Note: The Weigh Station is supported only in Alaska, Colorado, and Oregon.
Before you begin
- Set up the Weigh Station app and hardware.
- Set up the menu on your Weigh Station so you can weigh flower deli-style, even while offline.
- Add inventory information, including test results, that should display on your package labels for your weight-based products.
Weigh flower and print labels
- From the Weigh Station home page, select the tile for the product you want to weigh.
- Place the product on the scale. The weight reading from the scale automatically displays in the app.
- If you want to change the SKU or package for the product being weighed, select Change Inventory and select a different SKU/package.
Note: Weighing product and printing a label from the Weigh Station does not affect inventory quantities. After the budtender scans the label at the Register, Green Bits updates the quantity in your inventory.
- With the flower still on the scale, tap Print Label.
The printer generates a label based on the default template for your state or your custom template.
What to do if the scale becomes disconnected while weighing
If the scale becomes disconnected from the tablet, select Enter Weight Manually. Choose the unit of measure using the drop down, and manually enter the weight on the screen. The decimal is inserted automatically with three decimal places behind it.
- For 1.05 grams, enter 1050.
- For 3.5 grams, enter 3500.
- For 14 grams, enter 14000.
Are you having issues with the Weigh Station?
Check out the article on troubleshooting the weigh station.