Green Bits allows you to add your store logo and custom messages to your printed receipts. To learn how, follow these steps.
1. Go to Settings in Back Office.
In the Back Office, click the gear icon in the upper right, then click Receipt in the lower left.
2. Enter your store's details.
Add your store name, company address, and other contact info like phone number, email address, and website. At the bottom of the receipt, there’s room to add another 255 characters of custom text: tell your customers about upcoming promotions, company terms and policies, or just wish them a great day.
Customizable receipts also support logos. Upload your logo in .gif, .png, or .jpg format, and check the preview to see how your new receipt will look.
Some tips for optimal logos:
- Since your receipt printer only prints in black and white, monochrome images are best. Colored images will be converted to monochrome.
- Try a few different variations of your logo. White text on a black background tends to look good, as does black text on a white background.
- Avoid logos that are too “busy”, or images with a high degree of detail. Minimalism is key!
- Optimal logo width is around 556 pixels. Wider images will be converted to fit on the receipt, and can result in squished images.
See below for some examples of how different logos look when printed.