Add your logo, contact information, return policy, or custom messages to your printed receipts.
- In Back Office, select the Settings gear, then Receipts.
- Fill in your desired fields:
- Store Name appears in the black block at the top of the receipt.
- If you upload a Logo file, the logo replaces the store name at the top. Learn more about logos.
- Show Location Address, if checked, adds the address you entered in Location Settings on your receipts.
- Extra Text is an open text field where you can add any desired details to the bottom of your receipts. This is a great place to add store hours, return policies, sales promotions, etc.
Add a logo to your receipts
Upload a logo file in .gif, .png, or .jpg format, and check the preview to see how your new receipt will look.
- Use a flat, black and white image. Color images are automatically converted to black and white, and you may lose some contrast and the image may appear "muddy".
- Avoid logos with a high degree of detail or shading.
- Optimal image width is 556 pixels. Wider images may appear squished.
- Maximum file size is 2 mb.