Add your logo, contact information, return policy, or custom messages to your printed receipts.
- In Back Office, select the Settings gear, then Receipts.
- Fill in the fields you want to appear on the receipt:
- Store Name appears in the black block at the top of the receipt.
- If you upload a Logo file, the logo replaces the store name at the top. Learn more about logos.
- Show Budtender name: Select this if you want the name of the budtender who rang the sale to print on receipts.
- Show Location Address, if checked, adds the address you entered in Location Settings on your receipts.
- Extra Text is an open text field where you can add any desired details to the bottom of your receipts. This is a great place to add store hours, return policies, sales promotions, etc.
Add a logo to your receipts
Upload a logo file in .gif, .png, or .jpg format, and check the preview to see how your new receipt will look.
- Use a flat, black and white image that is exactly 556 pixels wide. Wider images may appear squished.
- Avoid logos with a high degree of detail or shading. Color images are automatically converted to black and white, and you may lose some contrast and the image may appear muddy.
- Maximum file size is 2 mb.
More about the information on receipts
- Budtender name: The First Name of the person who rang the sale prints after Served by on the receipt.
- Greenbits pulls this info from the Account Settings in your user's profile.
- You can decide whether your budtenders' names appear on receipts with the Show Budtender's name setting.
- Register name: The name of the device that rang the sale appears after Register on the receipt. To change this in the Back Office, go to Settings > Devices. Select the pencil icon next to the Register you want to rename. Enter the new name and select Save.
- Barcode: From the Activity page, scan the barcode on the bottom of the receipt to find customer transactions and make returns easier.