Green Bits allows you to add your store logo and custom messages to your printed receipts.
- Go to Settings in Back Office. In the Back Office, click the gear icon in the upper right, then click Receipt in the lower left.
- Enter your store's details.
- Add your store name, company address, and other contact info like phone number, email address, and website.
- At the bottom of the receipt, you can add custom text: tell your customers about upcoming promotions, company terms and policies, or just wish them a great day.
Customizable receipts also support logos. Upload your logo in .gif, .png, or .jpg format, and check the preview to see how your new receipt will look.
Some tips for optimal logos:
- Since your receipt printer can't print in color, black and white images are best. Color images will be automatically converted to black and white, though you may lose some contrast and the image may appear "muddy".
- Avoid logos with a high degree of detail. Minimalism is key!
- Optimal image width is 556 pixels. Wider images may appear "squished".
- Maximum file size is 2 mb.
See below for some examples of how different logos look when printed.