If you accidentally assigned inventory to the wrong Product, or if you have duplicate Products and you want to consolidate them, follow the steps below to reassign a SKU to a different Product.
If you've already made sales from a SKU that you're reassigning to another Product, Greenbits also retroactively updates sales and associated reports to reflect the new Product assignment.
- From the Products page, search for the SKU you want to reassign and select the Product it's currently assigned to.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- Select Actions > Reassign to New Product.
- Search for and select a Product.
- If the SKU you're reassigning is unit-based, Greenbits only shows unit-based Products in this list.
- If the SKU you're reassigning is weight-based, Greenbits only shows weight-based Products in this list.
- Select OK to confirm.