To keep your Register app up-to-date, check periodically for software updates in the App Store.
Disable automatic updates
- From your iPad's home screen, open Settings.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Turn off all Automatic Downloads.
Manually download and install updates
Only update the Register app outside of business hours or during slow periods. You will not be able to use the Register app during the update process. Updating usually takes only a few minutes, though this may depend on the speed of your Internet connection.
- From your iPad's home screen, open the App Store.
- If there are available updates for any apps installed on this iPad a red notification badge will appear on the Updates button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Updates.
- If Green Bits is listed in the Available section at the top of the next screen, tap the Update button.