Greenbits is retiring Register versions 2.1.8 and earlier on August 3rd. Update today!
Check the version your Register is using
If your Register is currently on v1, update using these instructions instead. If your Register is on v2, update using the instructions in this article.
Not sure which version you are using?
- Register v2 has teal buttons and a dark grey bar across the top of the pages:
- Register v1 has a bright green bar across the top of the page:
To find out exactly what version you are on, go to the Settings page.
Update your Register from v2 to the latest version of v2
To keep your Register up-to-date, check for software updates in the App Store. You can also turn on auto-updates for the Greenbits Register.
- You will not be able to use the Register while you update, so pick a time when you don't have customers in your store.
- From your iPad's home screen, open the App Store.
- If there are available updates for any apps installed on this iPad a red notification badge will appear on the Updates button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Updates.
- If you see Greenbits Register listed in the Available section at the top of the next screen, tap the Update button to update it.