Create Discount Plans that apply only to a specific Product or small selection of Products by using tags:
- Add a tag to the Product you want to discount. Tags can be any combination of letters, numbers, and spaces.
- Go to Marketing > Discount Plans > + Add Discount Plan, and fill in the basic details of this discount:
- In the Conditions section, select Add condition > Tags.
- Start typing your tag and it appears as predictive text. Press enter/return on your keyboard to add the tag to this discount plan.
Note: if you add more than one tag to your discount plan, the discount will apply only to Products that have all of the same tags.
- Add more conditions as needed.
- Select the Roles for the Users that you want to be able to apply this discount.
- Select Save.