You can return both paraphernalia and marijuana products using the Green Bits Register.
Because the Register does not load or recognize SKUs marked Not For Sale or Archived, returns can only be made on products that are marked as For Sale. If you are having trouble making a return, check the status of the SKU in Back Office to make sure that it's For Sale (see Inventory Statuses).
Once you return a product on the Register, your inventory and your current drawer's expected cash total will be automatically adjusted to reflect the return.
If you need to do an exchange, first process a return, and then a new sale for the exchange item.
1. In the Register, open the side menu and select Activity.
2. Select a transaction to return. You can look up a transaction by receipt ID, or scroll through the list to see older transactions. You can also search by item SKU.
3. Select the appropriate transaction, then Return.
4. Scan the barcode label for product(s) to be returned, or type the SKU.
5. Tap Return Items to complete the return.
6. The return will now be reflected in the Activity list