Follow these steps to install a beta version of the Register app on your iPad.
Beta versions of the app expire after 90 days. After that, either update to a newer beta or switch back to the Register app from the beta.
If this is the first time you are installing a beta version, install TestFlight first. If you already have TestFlight installed, skip to installing the beta.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for TestFlight. You'll use the TestFlight app to access and download beta versions of the Register app.
- Select GET, and then Install. Depending on your security settings, you may be prompted to enter your Apple ID password.
- Press the home button and then select TestFlight.
- Accept the terms and conditions and allow notifications.
Install the beta
- Click this link on your iPad.
- Tap OPEN.
- Select ACCEPT and then INSTALL.
- If you see the message below, select Install to replace the current app version with the beta version. Ignore the warning message; you will not lose any data by installing a beta.
Install TestFlight on additional iPads if necessary
- Once you've activated TestFlight on one iPad, the TestFlight app is automatically activated on all other iPads that are signed into the same Apple ID.
- To see which Apple ID an iPad is signed into, select Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Install TestFlight on each additional iPad, open TestFlight, and install the beta Register app as in the steps above.
Update to newer beta versions
- Each beta version is only available for 90 days after its release.
- TestFlight will tell you how many days until your current version expires. Once expired, you won't be able to use the Register app until you update to newer beta version or revert to the regular version of the Register app.
- To update to a newer beta version, open TestFlight and select Update.
Force-quit the Register app if you have problems updating
In some rare cases, TestFlight may not be able to complete the update process and get stuck. If this happens, force-quit the Register app and try again.