Google Docs allows you to scan barcodes and record the counts on your iPad Register. The document can then be emailed then exported as a .CSV file and then uploaded into the Green Bits audit page. Here's how to get started:
1. Go to the App Store on one of your iPads.
2. Search for and download 'Google Docs'.
3. Open the app and create a new document.
4. Scan all barcodes associated with the vendor or product type you're auditing. Each SKU will show up on the doc as you scan.
6. Open the document and click File Save As to resave the document as a .txt file.