So you've completed your inventory audit and now it's time to make quantity adjustments. This is a very simple process you can do from the back office.
1. Select an item from your Products list.
2. Scroll down to view the list of SKUs for this product. On the SKU you need to edit, click Actions, then Adjust Quantity.
3. Adjust quantity, select a reason, and add a note, then click OK.
4. Confirm the adjustment is accurate, then click Looks Good.
5. You can also adjust quantity by Package ID.
If you need to adjust quantities on multiple products associated with the same package ID, select Packages from the left-side menu, search the package ID, then click Actions > Adjust Quantity.