After you give access to your employees by creating users, you can edit the user information in their profiles and change their Pin. If you want to remove access for a user, use this removal workflow instead.
- Go to the Settings gear > Users.
- Select the pencil icon next to the user you want to edit.
- Edit the user's information:
- Edit other users: If you have Manage Users permissions, you can edit other users. You are directed to the Account Settings page, where you can make changes and select Save Account Settings.
- Edit your own profile: If you are editing your own user profile, you are directed to the Edit Users page. Make changes and enter your password in the Current Password field, then select Save.
- If you want to change the user's Pin (the 4-digit code used to sign in to the Register), select the regenerate button.
The field will change to A new pin will be generated. Select Save. The new Pin appears next to the user in the Users list.
If you are editing your own profile
- Learn about updating your account settings in user profiles.
- You cannot change your own Role or Locations. Ask another user with Manage Users permissions to make these changes for you.
For more information about user profiles
For more information, see Account Settings in user profiles.