There are two place to work in Green Bits, depending on what you want to do:
- Green Bits Back Office helps you manage aspects of your cannabis business like inventory, marketing, and reporting.
- Green Bits Register allows you to check in customers and ring sales.
After you sign up with Green Bits, you will receive an email with your username and a link to set your password. Once you set your password, you can log in to the Back Office and connect your Registers to your Green Bits account.
Green Bits Back Office
Green Bits Back Office is your comprehensive view into your cannabis business. Access reports, inventory, sales activity, customer information, and marketing programs, all from the same place.
What can I do in the Back Office?
- To set up or change your store settings, select the Settings gear.
- To contact Support, select question mark icon.
- If you have more than one location, look at the location dropdown to find out which store's information you are viewing. You can also select another location from the dropdown to change stores and view its information.
- To view or change your user settings, select your name, next to the location dropdown.
- To view the reports, inventory, sales activity, customer information, and marketing programs, select the links in the menu bar.
Green Bits Register
Green Bits Registers are tablets connected to your Green Bits account that you use to check in customers and to ring sales.
- To set up a Green Bits Register for the first time, install the Green Bits Register app on your tablet and enter the same username and password that you used to log in to the Back Office.
- To use the Green Bits Register to rings sales and check in customers, open the Register app on your tablet and enter your PIN.
Note: Green Bits automatically assigns PINs for users that you create in the Back Office.