Access to adding users depends on your role and permissions.
When you add a user, you give access to your Green Bits account to that user. You can add your employees, your IT consultant, your business partner, your investors, and anyone else you want to have access to your Green Bits account. You specify what users can do in Green Bits by assigning roles.
Note: Adding your employees as users of Green Bits is different than adding Employees to Green Bits.
Skip to 0:42 in the video to see how to add a user in the Back Office.
Add a user
- Review the default roles available in Green Bits. If those roles don't work for your business, create new roles with the permissions you want first, and then add users.
- Go to your Back Office > Settings gear > Users.
- Select Add User.
- Enter the employee's Employee License Number (Metrc states) or Global User ID (Leaf states).
- Decide what Username and Password you want this user to use when signing in to the Back Office, and enter them.
A good practice for usernames is to use first initial and last name.
Your password must be at least 8 characters long.
- Enter the user's Name and Email.
The Email must be unique across all of Green Bits.
- Select a Role.
- Skip Pin. It is generated automatically when you save the user.
Pins are used to sign in to Registers.
If you ever forget your Pin, look it up by going to the Settings gear > Users.
- Select all of the Locations that you want this user to access. They will use the same username, password, and Pin for all locations.
- Select Save.