You can set up Green Bits according to your store's needs. After you follow this training, your store will be set up in Green Bits, and you can move on to adding your inventory.
Follow these steps to set up your store in the Back Office
- Navigate: Find your way around Green Bits.
- Traceability: Connect Green Bits to your state traceability system to stay compliant:
- Location: Enter or update your store name and address.
- Billing: Let us know who to contact about your Green Bits subscription and billing.
- Pricing and sales settings:
- If you want to accept payment other than cash, enable all of the payment methods you want to accept.
- Set up automated age verification to make sure you don't sell to minors.
- If your store has a check-in area separate from the sales floor, you can set up Customer queues.
- Decide whether you want the prices you display to your customers to include or exclude taxes, and then add taxes to your account.
- Decide if you want give volume discounts, and set up pricing tiers.
- Decide how you want your tills and shifts managed, and select a cash management option.
- If you will be tracking sales to medical patients separately from recreational sales, set up medical transactions.
- Decide what kinds of discounts you want to offer your customers and create discount plans.
- Loyalty programs: Set up loyalty programs for returning customers.
- Menu feeds: Set up your store on menu feeds like Weedmaps and Leafly.
Great job setting up your store in the Back Office. You can start adding your inventory now.