After you add your inventory, learn how to ring sales using Greenbits Registers and how to run reports.
Follow these steps to learn to use the Register and reports
- Shift management: Learn how to start and end drawers and how to close out your shifts and your day.
- Register: Learn how to check in customers at the Register, handle returns, void transactions, accept payments other than cash, and add customers and patients.
- Add customers to your Back Office so they can take part in loyalty programs.
- Check in customers to the queue, so budtenders can select them when ringing up their purchases.
- Look up a customer's transaction history to view purchases, returns, voids, discounts, and taxes for that customer.
- Store customer documents, like a patient's medical ID, to make it more convenient for your customers.
- Reports: Review the reports available to you in the Back Office to see how they can help you run your store more efficiently.