After you save your Product, you are directed to the Products page.
Select the Product you just created, and then select the Inventory tab.
- If you want to receive notifications when this Product drops below a certain minimum quantity, enter that quantity in Reorder Notification. Then, go to Email Settings and enable Reorder Notifications. A daily report of Products that have reached their minimum quantity will be emailed to all users that have enabled these notifications.
- You can filter by Barcode (SKU) and sort by Quantity.
- Decide if you want to change the Inventory Status.
- Products are For Sale by default.
- If you don't want this product to be available for sale immediately, select Not For Sale. For example, if you receive more inventory of a Product that you still have in your inventory, mark the new inventory as Not For Sale, to make sure that your Budtenders sell the oldest inventory first.
When you receive Inventory and associate them with this Product, the Inventory page will show the quantity of the Product that you have in your inventory.