This information applies to current Green Bits customers in Montana, California, Michigan, and Massachusetts.
- Unless the instructions specific for your state are different, go to your Green Bits Back Office and figure out the number of package tags that you need to order:
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- If there are any filters, remove them.
- Select Export > Products.
- Download and open the spreadsheet that Green Bits emails to you.
- Sort the spreadsheet by Category.
- Delete all of the rows that don't have Marijuana under Category.
- Multiply the row number of the last row times 1.35.
For example, if the last row number is 100, you should order 135 tags (100 x 1.35).
- On the Metrc website, order the number of package tags that you calculated or the number of tags specified in the instructions specific for your state.
Make sure these are package tags and not plant tags.
Remember, do not create items in Metrc! Green Bits does this for you.