This information applies to current Greenbits customers in California. This is part of migrating your inventory to Metrc. Your Implementation Specialist will assist you with this.
- Go to your Greenbits Back Office and figure out the number of package tags that you need to order:
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- If there are any filters, remove them.
- Select Export > Products.
- Download and open the spreadsheet that Greenbits emails to you.
- Sort the spreadsheet by Is Marijuana.
- Delete all of the rows that have No under Is Marijuana.
- Multiply the row number of the last row times 1.35.
For example, if the last row number is 100, you should order 135 tags (100 x 1.35).
- On the Metrc website, order the number of package tags that you calculated or the number of tags specified in the instructions specific for your state.
Make sure these are package tags and not plant tags.
Remember, do not create items in Metrc! Greenbits does this for you.