You can look up manifests for reference or to correct an error on the Incoming page or in your Products list.
- Look up manifests on the Incoming page
- Look up manifests from your Products list
- What if I still can't find the manifest?
Look up manifests on the Incoming page
- Go to Inventory > Incoming page.
- Select a status from the dropdown.
- Enter your search in Vendor or Reference ID or select Find Accepted SKU and enter a Lot or SKU number.
Tip: If you don't see the manifest that you're looking for, select a different status and try again. For example, if a manifest was fully accepted, you can find it only when you have the status Accepted selected. If you can't find the manifest under any status, see What if I still can't find the manifest?
Look up manifests from your Products list
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Search for a SKU, Package ID/Lot number, or Product Name that was included on the manifest you're looking for.
- Select a Product from the search results.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- For the SKU you want to update, select Actions > View Manifest.
This takes you to the Incoming page with the manifest you are looking for displayed. Select the manifest to view it.
What if I still can't find the manifest?
Some SKUs aren't associated with any manifest because they were created by splitting or merging other inventory. In these cases, you can use an Audit Log to find the original manifest and update the Wholesale Cost.
- From Inventory > Products, select the Product associated with the SKU you want to update.
- Select Audit Log.
- Greenbits emails the Audit Log file to you. Download and open the Audit Log spreadsheet using any spreadsheet application.
- In the Action column, look for an Inventory Split associated with the SKU in question. This shows the inventory's original SKU.
- Back on the Product's inventory tab, search the original SKU and select Actions > View Manifest.