You can look up manifests for reference or to correct an error on the Incoming Inventory page or in your Products list. If you need to add or edit Wholesale Cost (the amount you paid to the vendor), look up and edit the Wholesale Cost field on the manifest using the steps below.
Look up manifests on the Incoming Inventory page
- Go to Inventory > Incoming Inventory page.
- Select a status from the dropdown.
- Enter your search in Vendor or Reference ID or select Find Accepted SKU and enter a Lot or SKU number.
Tip: If you don't see the manifest that you're looking for, select a different status and try again. For example, if a manifest was fully accepted, you can find it only when you have the status Accepted selected.
Look up manifests from your Products list
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Select a Product that you know was included in the manifest you are looking for.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- Select Actions > View Manifest.
This takes you to the Incoming Inventory page with the manifest you are looking for displayed. Select the manifest to view it.