You can look up manifests for reference or to correct an error on the Incoming Inventory page or in your Products list.
If you need to add or edit Wholesale Cost (the amount you paid to the vendor), look up the original manifest and edit the Wholesale Cost field on the manifest using the steps below.
- Look up manifests on the Incoming Inventory page
- Look up manifests from your Products list
- What if I still can't find the manifest?
Look up manifests on the Incoming Inventory page
- Go to Inventory > Incoming Inventory page.
- Select a status from the dropdown.
- Enter your search in Vendor or Reference ID or select Find Accepted SKU and enter a Lot or SKU number.
Tip: If you don't see the manifest that you're looking for, select a different status and try again. For example, if a manifest was fully accepted, you can find it only when you have the status Accepted selected. If you can't find the manifest under any status, see What if I still can't find the manifest?
Look up manifests from your Products list
- Go to Inventory > Products.
- Search for a SKU, Package ID/Lot number, or Product Name that was included on the manifest you're looking for.
- Select a Product from the search results.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- For the SKU you want to update, select Actions > View Manifest.
This takes you to the Incoming Inventory page with the manifest you are looking for displayed. Select the manifest to view it.
What if I still can't find the manifest?
In these cases, you'll first need to identify the original SKU, and from there you can find the original manifest. To find the original manifest for a converted SKU:
- Go to Inventory > Packages (Lots in Washington).
- Search the Package ID/Lot number associated with the SKU you want to update.
- The first Product listed under Package ID/Lot number is the Product that you assigned the original inventory/SKU to. Select the Product name to go to its Details tab.
- Select the Product's Inventory tab.
- Find the SKU associated with the same Package ID. Select Actions > View Manifest. This takes you to the Incoming Inventory page, with the manifest displayed.
- Select the manifest, update the Wholesale Cost Per Unit field(s), and select Save.
If you still find no results from the above steps, this means the SKU you want to update was created by a split or a merge. You can find the original manifest for a split SKU/Package/Lot by running an Audit Log.
- Go to the Product associated with the SKU you want to update.
- Select Audit Log.
- Download and open the Audit Log spreadsheet that Green Bits emails to you.
- Look at the Action column for an Inventory Split associated with the SKU/Package/Lot in question. This shows the inventory's original SKU/Package/Lot.
- Back on the Product's inventory tab, find the original SKU and select Actions > View Manifest.