To make sure your Package labels are compliant and have the information they need to be ready for sale, add inventory information right after you receive inventory.
When you add inventory information, such as Test Results or cultivator information, it prints on Package labels. Green Bits also uses the Test Results you enter on each SKU to properly enforce transaction limits in states that regulate purchase amounts based on potency.
If you need to add or edit Strain, Weight, or Flower Type, you can do that by editing the details you entered when you created the Product.
- Receive inventory.
- Edit details on the Edit Inventory page.
- Important: You will add test results in two places. The test results that you enter here are Package/batch-specific and will print on Package labels. The test results you entered on the Product Details tab will appear on Menu Feeds.
- Select Save.
Massachusetts and Oregon: be sure to also add Packager info.
Green Bits includes the information that you added:
- On Package labels that automatically print at the Register when you sell weight-based items.
- On Package labels that you print from the Back Office for unit-based flower items.
- On Package labels that you print from the Weigh Station for weight-based items.