To make sure your package labels are compliant and have the info they need to be ready for sale, add inventory information right after you receive inventory. When you add inventory information, such as test results or cultivator information, it prints on package labels.
If you need to add or edit Strain, Weight, or Flower Type, you can do that by editing the details you entered when you created the Product.
To add inventory information on the Edit Inventory page:
- Receive inventory.
- From Inventory > Products, select the Product associated with the inventory that you just received.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- For the package or lot number that you just received, select Actions > Edit.
- On the Edit Inventory page, add inventory information.
Important: You will add test results in two places. The test results that you enter here are package/batch-specific and will print on package labels. The test results you entered when you created a Product will appear on Menu Feeds.
- Select Save.
Green Bits includes the information that you added:
- On package labels that automatically print at the Register when you sell weight-based items
- On package labels that you print from the Back Office for unit-based flower items
- On package labels that you print from the Weigh Station for weight-based items