If your Weigh Station isn't working as expected, try these troubleshooting steps.
Note: The Weigh Station is supported only in Alaska, Colorado, and Oregon.
Check the connection
The most common reason that Weigh Station stops working is due to the printer or scale disconnecting.
- Make sure that the physical connection between your devices is secure.
- Select the Settings gear .
- Look below the devices. If they are Connected, try updating your inventory.
- If they are Disconnected, select Remove Printer and/or Remove Scale.
- Follow the connection instructions.
If you recently added inventory and it is not displaying:
- Tap the Settings gear .
- Select SAMSUNG SM-T350 (your exact model may vary).
- Select Sync.
This refreshes the app and and pulls in any new or updated inventory information from your Back Office.