You can convert inventory to change weight-based or volume-based items to units or to combine units into packs.
If you are in Oregon, see Oregon pre-roll changes (April 2019) instead.
You should convert weight- or volume-based inventory to units when:
- A unit-based item, such as pre-rolls, appears as on a Metrc manifest as grams instead of units/"each".
- A unit-based liquid, such as a beverage or tincture, appears on a Metrc manifest as fluid ounces instead of units/"each".
- For more information, see What do I do if a unit-based item appears on my Metrc manifest as weight-based or volume-based?
- Items appear as weight-based on your Leaf manifest and you want to track them in Green Bits as units, you should convert it to units before you sell.
- You want to pre-pack bulk flower into units, such as 1g units, you should convert it in Green Bits and then package the bulk flower into gram units to sell.
You should convert to combine units when:
You want to combine units into packs, such as converting 6 pre-rolls into 1 multi-pack, you should convert in Green Bits and then physically package and label the units together to sell.
Tip: To see a breakdown of the Products created from a package after you convert, view converted inventory on the Packages page.