The inventory that you will sell in your store gets in to Green Bits when you receive inventory. After you receive inventory, you can sell it from your Register.
If your store is in a state with a traceability system, the package IDs or lot numbers from your state traceability system are pulled in to Green Bits and stay connected to your cannabis items when you receive inventory.
To receive inventory, you will first accept or create a manifest. Then, you will associate the items on the manifest to Products in Green Bits. Finally, you will add inventory information, such as test results or cultivator information, to the inventory you just received.
- Metrc: If you report your cannabis sales to the state through Metrc, follow the Metrc guide to receiving inventory.
- Leaf Data Systems: If you report your cannabis sales to the state through Leaf Data Systems, follow the Leaf guide to receiving inventory.
- Untracked (no state traceability system): If your state does not require you to report your cannabis sales through a traceability system, follow the guide to receiving inventory in an untracked store.
- Non-cannabis items: If you want to receive non-cannabis items, follow the guide to receiving non-cannabis items.
- Nevada: If your store is in Nevada and you sell dual-license products, receive separate packages for med products and rec products.
- California: If your store is in California and you engage in "arm's length" transactions with outside vendors, enter your Markup and Excise Tax Rates when receiving inventory.
Video overview of receiving inventory
Skip to 1:00 minute in to see how to associate your inventory to Products.