If you have payment methods other than cash enabled, such as debit cards or gift cards, you can accept them when ringing a sale from the Register.
- From the Pay With Cash page, choose Other Payment Methods.
- Choose the payment type(s) the customer wants to use.
- Enter the amount for that payment type.
- Cash and Cashless ATM allow you to give change.
- Debit and Gift Card do not allow you to give change.
- Learn more about the differences between each payment type.
Greenbits does not process electronic payments. If using Cashless ATM or Debit, process the payment outside of Greenbits using a third-party card reader and confirm that the payment was successful before proceeding.
- If the customer still has a balance owed or wants to use multiple payment types, select another payment type and enter the amount.
- When the total amount is covered, tap Save.
- Tap Tender to finish the sale.
The order summary page and the receipt displays all of the payment types and amounts that were used for the sale.