If you have payment methods other than cash enabled, such as debit cards or gift cards, you can accept them when ringing a sale from the Register.
- From the Pay With Cash page, choose Other Payment Methods.
- Choose the payment type(s) the customer wants to use.
- Enter the amount for that payment type.
- Cash and Cashless ATM allow you to give change.
- Debit and Gift Card do not allow you to give change.
- If the customer still has a balance owed, select another payment type and enter the amount.
- When the total amount is covered, tap Save.
- Tap Tender to finish the sale.
The order summary page and the receipt displays all of the payment types and amounts that were used for the sale.