To ring a sale at the Register, assign a customer, add items, and charge the customer. When you assign a customer to a sale, Greenbits saves their purchase history and applies taxes based on the settings on your Taxes page.
It's important to scan each item a customer buys separately, even if they are buying multiples of the same item. This keeps your sales compliant and makes sure that sales are linked to the correct Packages/Lots in your traceability system.
- If your store has both medical and recreational sales enabled, select Medical or Recreational, depending on the customer you are serving.
- If your store uses a Customer Queue, select the customer's name from the queue.
- If your store does not use a Customer Queue, select Customer and search for the customer by entering their name, phone number, or email.
- If they aren't in your system yet, select Add to add them.
- Scan each item the customer wants to purchase. If the customer is purchasing multiples of the same item, scan each item separately instead of scanning one of them multiple times.
- If you scanned the wrong item, remove it:
- Register v1: Tap the item and select Remove Item.
- Register v2: Swipe left on the incorrect item and select Remove:
- Apply discounts, if applicable.
- Redeem Loyalty Program Rewards, if applicable.
- Tap the Charge button.
If this button is grey and can't be selected, you either need to assign a Patient or Customer to the sale or verify their age before proceeding.
- Accept the customer's payment.
To erase the sale at any time and start over, tap Clear.