When a customer wants to purchase items from your store, you can ring sales, apply discounts, and redeem Loyalty Program rewards from the Greenbits Register.
- If your store uses a Customer Queue, select the customer's name. If your store has both medical and recreational sales enabled, select Medical or Recreational, depending on the customer you are serving.
- If applicable, assign a customer or patient to the sale.
- Scan each item the customer wants to purchase. If the customer is purchasing multiples of the same item, scan each unit separately instead of scanning one of them multiple times (they may not be from the same batch/traceability ID!).
- If you add an item by mistake, either tap the Remove button and scan the incorrect item's barcode, or tap the item name and then Remove Item.
- Apply discounts, if applicable.
- Redeem Loyalty Program Rewards, if applicable.
- Tap the Charge button.
If this button is grey and can't be selected, you either need to assign a Patient or Customer to the sale or verify their age before proceeding.
- Accept the customer's payment.
To erase the sale at any time and start over, tap Clear.