If your store uses a Customer Queue, use this workflow instead.
You can assign customers and patients to a sale at the Register so they can take advantage of Loyalty Programs and tax exemptions.
- Select Medical or Recreational.
- Select Customer or Patient.
- Enter the customer's name, phone number, or email and select them when they appear. Continue to ring the customer's sale.
- If they aren't in your system yet, select Add.
- If your Green Bits admin enabled the Verify Customer Age At Purchase Time setting, scan the customer's ID barcode to automatically enter their first name, last name, date of birth, and ID Number.
- If that setting is not enabled, type in the customer's information.
- Tap Save.
You may need to scan both a 1D and a 2D barcode separately to populate all the information. This feature may not work with all IDs and barcode formats.
When you ring the sale for this customer, Green Bits saves their purchase history and applies taxes based on the settings on your Taxes page.