After your front desk staff checks in a customer to the Customer Queue from the Back Office, your budtenders can assign them to a sale at the Register. This allows customers to take advantage of Loyalty Programs and patients to get tax exemptions.
The Customer Queue page will open after you sign into the Register or if you select Clear on the Ready to Sell page.
- On the Customer Queue page of the Register, find the name of the customer you are helping.
- If you can't find the person in the queue, tap Manual Sale.
- Select the customer's name.
- Select Begin Sale to ring up their purchases.
After completing the sale, Greenbits removes the customer from the queue, and the Register returns to the Customer Queue page.
On the Register:
- Go to the Customer Queue page either by logging into the Register, selecting Clear on the Ready to Sell Page, or by completing a sale.
- Select the individual customers and select Remove From Queue.
In the Back Office:
- Go to the Back Office > Customers > Customer Queue.
- Select the X beside the Customers in the Queue to remove.