After your front desk staff checks in a customer to the Customer Queue from the Back Office, your budtenders can assign them to a sale at the Register. This allows customers to take advantage of Loyalty Programs and patients to get tax exemptions.
- On the Ready to Sell page of the Register, tap Attach Customer to find the name of the customer you are helping.
- From waiting in store, select the customer's name.
- If you do not see their name, use the search bar. You can filter by Customer Type.
- Customers who have been in the queue for more than 15 minutes are highlighted in orange.
- Select Attach to Order.
- You can now ring up their purchases.
Attaching a waiting customer to a sale removes the customer from the queue. You can also swipe to remove a customer from the queue.
- Go to the Back Office > Customers > Customer Queue.
- Select the X beside the Customers in the Queue to remove.