During your shift, you may need to add or subtract an amount from your drawer, for example:
- Adding more quarters or one-dollar bills so you can make change.
- Taking small amounts from a drawer for use as petty cash.
- Correcting entry errors.
- Making a mid-shift cash drop to limit the amount of cash in the drawer at any given time.
In Green Bits, these adjustments are known as Paid In and Paid Out.
You must have the Create paid in and out permission to do this.
- In the Register, tap the menu icon.
- Select Manage Drawer.
- Select Paid In to add to your drawer or Paid Out to subtract.
- Enter the amount and then add a Note explaining why you are adding or subtracting this money.
- Select Done.
- Confirm that you selected the correct option (Paid In or Paid Out) and that your Amount and Note are accurate.
- Select Submit to finalize and continue. A receipt prints automatically for each Paid In and Paid Out.
You can also edit a Paid In or Paid Out in Back Office.