During your shift, you may need to add or subtract an amount from your drawer, for example:
- Adding more quarters or one-dollar bills so you can make change
- Taking small amounts from a drawer for use as petty cash
- Correcting entry errors (this can also be done in Back Office after ending the drawer)
- Making a mid-shift safe drop to limit the amount of cash in the drawer at a time
In Green Bits, these adjustments are known as Paid In and Paid Out.
You must have the Create paid in and out permission to do this.
- Tap the menu icon.
- Select Manage Drawer.
- Select Paid In to add to your drawer or Paid Out to subtract.
- Enter the amount and then add a Note explaining why you are adding or subtracting this money.
- Select Done.
- Confirm that you selected the correct option (Paid In or Paid Out) and that your Amount and Note are accurate.
- Select Submit to finalize and continue. A receipt prints automatically for each Paid In and Paid Out.