You can see a breakdown of all changes made to the drawer by viewing the Shifts report. This is useful if your drawer does not balance and you want to investigate why as well as other accounting purposes.
You need Manage shifts permissions to view the Shifts report in the Back Office.
- Go to Reports > Shifts.
- Select a shift from the list.
- Select any of the totals for Paid In, Paid Out, or any tender type to view all Paid In and Paid Out changes.
Download a Shift Report
You can download a Shifts Report that includes information for all shifts during the time period you enter. This can be helpful for looking at shift information for multiple days or weeks.
- Go to Reports > Other Reports.
- Find the Shift Report.
- Select a Start Date and an End Date.
- Select Run Report.
- When the report is ready, a Download button will appear. Select it to save the file to your computer. You can also download the report later from the Tasks page.