Use the Manifest Summary Report and Detailed Manifest Report to find information about inventory that you received during a time period, such as the amount spent on new inventory. Both reports include vendor, total cost, and total retail value of each manifest received during the time period.
Run a manifest report
- In the Back Office, go to Reports > Other Reports.
- Determine the best report for the information you're looking for. Both include the same information, organized by different information.
- Manifest Summary Report: Select this one if you want to view information organized by manifest.
- Detailed Manifest Report: Select this one if you want to view information organized by SKU.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date.
- Select Run Report.
- When the report is ready, a Download button will appear. Select it to save the file to your computer. You can also download the report later from the Tasks page.
Manifest Reports include the total value of each manifest or SKU, but it does not include the total value of all received inventory. You can Sum the values of the SKUs to get a total value. For more details, see tips and tricks for working with spreadsheets.