Manifest Reports will be retired after March 1st, 2021. You should use the Manifest Summary and Manifest Details Insights instead.
Use the Manifest Summary Report and Detailed Manifest Report to find information about inventory that you received during a time period, such as the amount spent on new inventory. Both reports include vendor, total cost, and total retail value of each manifest received during the time period.
Run a manifest report
- In the Back Office, go to Insights > Manifests - Export.
- Determine the best report for the information you're looking for. Both include the same information, organized by different information.
- Manifest Summary Report: Select this one if you want to view information organized by manifest.
- Detailed Manifest Report: Select this one if you want to view information organized by barcode (SKU).
- Enter a Start Date and End Date.
- Select Run Report.
- When the report is ready, a Download button will appear. Select it to save the file to your computer. You can also download the report later from the Tasks page.
Manifest Reports include the total value of each manifest or barcode (SKU), but it does not include the total value of all received inventory. You can Sum the values of the barcodes (SKUs) to get a total value. For more details, see tips and tricks for working with spreadsheets.