Use the Inventory Value Report to find the total wholesale and retail value of inventory on hand currently, or for any date in the past. The Inventory Value Report is commonly used to show your end-of-year inventory for accounting purposes.
The Inventory Value Report provides a "snapshot" of inventory on the date you enter. Reports for previous dates reflect inventory as of 11:59 pm on that date.
Greenbits does not recommend running this report for more than one date. This will generate multiple daily snapshots and compile them into one report, which isn't useful for most purposes.
Run an Inventory Value Report
- In Back Office, go to Insights > Inventory Value Report - Export.
- Enter the same date in both the Start Date and End Date fields.
- Select Run Report.
- When the report is ready, a Download button will appear. Select it to save the file to your computer. You can also download the report later from the Tasks page.
Get the info you need out of the report
- The Inventory Value Report includes every product you've ever had in your inventory, organized by SKU. You can use spreadsheet filters to look at only the information you need.
- The Inventory Value Report includes the total value of each SKU, but it does not include the total value of all SKUs. You can Sum the values of the SKUs to get a total value.
For more details, see tips and tricks for working with spreadsheets.