Connect Greenbits to Dutchie to build your online menu with your Greenbits inventory.
Before you begin
- Visit the Roles page and confirm you have the necessary permissions to set up a Dutchie menu: Manage Inventory and Manage Menu Feeds.
- Make sure your inventory is up to date, and that any products you do not want to appear on your Dutchie menu are marked as Not For Sale or Archived.
- Add an image to the Product Details page for all Products you want to list on Dutchie. Go to the Products page, select a Product, and scroll down the Details page to Menu Photo. These images display on your Dutchie menu:
Images can be PNG or JPG, must be at least 200 x 200 px, and must be smaller than 4MBs.
Create a Dutchie account
If you haven't already done so, get started with Dutchie here.
Log in with your Greenbits credentials
- Go to https://dutchie.com/greenbits.
- Enter the Username and Password that you use to sign in to Greenbits
- In the Dispensary field, enter your Location ID. If you need help finding it, reach out to your Dutchie CSM or Implementation Strategist.
- Select Connect.
Dutchie will begin building your menu. There is no need to set up menu groups or filters in Greenbits. Contact Dutchie if you have questions or need assistance.